01 October, 2007

T-shirt contest


Dear Readers,
>
I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to win the contest above! I mean, who doesn't want to win a T-SHIRT!? My laundry basket is way too full, and I'm too lazy to wash my clothes, so if I win this T-shirt, I can postpone doing laundry for a full month!
>
To vote for my blog, just visit my blog http://pastexpiry.blogspot.com/ (unless you are already there), go to the section near the bottom of the blog that is title "Please Vote", and click on the "vote for me on fuel my blog" icon. If you are not registered with "Fuel my blog", the registration process is EASY.
>
Did I mention that I like pizza. I really like pizza.. especially Momma's pizza. What I really like to do is put on my pizza eating fez and eat my pizza. Do you like pizza? Do you want some of my pizza? Do you want to wear my fez? Well, you can't! Get your own pizza! Buy your own fez! What makes you think you can eat my pizza? Why should I let you wear my fez? If you want to eat pizza with me you need to get your own. Then you can come over and we can eat pizza together. That would be sweet! But you still can't wear my fez.
>
Here's a link to the competition details:
Regards,
The laundry-challenged

0 comments:

Post a Comment