17 November, 2022

I'm not old I'm classic 1940 Ford Deluxe (b) - Vintage Cars

I'm not old I'm classic 1940 Ford Deluxe (b) - Vintage Cars




I'm not old I'm classic 1940 Ford Deluxe (b). Unique gift for fans of Ford 4-door sedan, im not old im a classic joke and, 337 Flathead V8. Vintage design perfect for anyone who loves the 1940 Ford De Luxe. It can also be given as a a gift to your friends who loves classic cars in general. A great addition to your own collection of novelty shirts or items. What better way to celebrate related holiday(s) such as International Drive Your Studebaker Day (September 10th), National Odometer Day (May 12th), National Name Your Car Day (October 2nd).

See it at my store in greater detail:

https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/132369071

See all my designs on one convenient page at:

https://rdbl.co/2LdPdQR

Available on over 96 products: T-Shirts, Stickers, Mugs, Masks, Cards, Socks, Hoodies, Posters, Coasters, Bags, phone cases, Laptop Sleeves, Magnets, Pins, Postcards, Blankets, Travel Mugs, Water Bottles, and much, much more!
         

0 comments:

Post a Comment