Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog.

05 October, 2007

Blog of the Day Award! [Fuel my Blog]


I am pleased to announce that my blog has won the Blog of the Day Award from "Fuel My Blog"!

Feel free to vote for me at the following link (with enough votes I might get to win a T-shirt, then I wouldn't have to do laundry for another week!)



Jack Payne said...

Congratualtions on your Fuel A Blog Award. Well deserving. Your cartoons are really funny stuff.

Last week I won a Google Blog of the Day Award--for the 24 Scam Artists' Conflict Resolution Steps piece on my site, a site which is far different than yours--all text (no illustrations, pics, popups, or ads).

AntiBarbie said...

I saw your post about this on BC. Congrats on winning the site of the day award!

jane said...

AWESOME! congratulations!

darlene said...

congrats on blog of the day!!...it deserves a fuel for sure!!.....
come see my blog today as well...i want a tshirt..lol

Claire said...

Congratulations i will provide you with more fuel :)

Post a Comment