Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog.

09 January, 2016

[MUSIC] VIXX - ERROR

[MUSIC] VIXX - ERROR


Sharing another music video discovered during my journey into K-Pop.  I must not be the only one as the show Family Guy had an episode just last week where they traveled to Korea, and discovered K-Pop as well.   As Peter said, after seeing a music video of an all-girl K-Pop group, "What is this, and how can I be part of it!"


Heo Youngji as the girlfriend, and female cyborg

The following video by VIXX is one I can only describe as *EPIC*

Probably the best sci-fi themed music video I've ever seen.  It's subtitled but music like this transcends language.


MUSIC VIDEO 



Alternative Video with just the drama scenes



INSTRUMENTAL





More about the song


No comments:

Post a Comment