Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog.

16 December, 2012

[CARTOON] Incredible Hulk Pants

Cartoon about clothes, Hulk,

Dr. David Banner: physician; scientist. Searching for a way to tap into the hidden strengths that all humans have. Then an accidental overdose of gamma radiation alters his body chemistry. And now when David Banner grows angry or outraged, a startling metamorphosis occurs. The creature is driven by rage and pursued by an investigative reporter.
The TV series


Ely North said...

Be careful! You don't want to piss off the Hulk. He might have a small pee pee, but he's got some big muscles to pound down anyone who makes fun of his small pee pee.

Colleen said...

Ya know, if I were that guy, I think I'd wear loose spandex all the time, just in case.

Johnny Ancich said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Johnny Ancich said...

I'd be more concerned about turning green. Green is not a good color on me.

Post a Comment