Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog.

23 September, 2007

[CARTOON] If Apple made cigarettes

If Apple made cigarettes, would they be called iCigs?
Published August 16, 2007
"24 Hours" (page 6)


Renato de Trindade said...

Hello Johnny!
Nice to meet you!
I saw your blog on Blogging To Fame and just fame it!
Keep up the good work friend!
I invite you to visit my blog!
It's Renato d'Oxaguiã!
It has publications - origin of the peoples, spirituality, the dances and the customs of one it forms generality.
You're welcome!
I write only in portuguese, but you'll find an English version. I don't know write in English!
All The Best Dear Friend!
Sorry! My english isn't good.
Greeatings from Brazil.
Warm Regards,
Renato de Trindade

jane chin said...

hi paul - great cartoon! may i have permission to use this cartoon on my website and link the graphic to your site (or this specific entry)? i have written about smoking cessation in the past and thought this would be a great addition.

thanks for considering my request -

Post a Comment